About the Tokyo Tarot Museum
- Q. What are the opening hours of the museum?A. Weekdays: 10:00-19:00 (last admission 17:30)
Saturdays: 9:00-18:00 (last admission 16:30).
※Closing time may be earlier for events and other reasons. Please check the reservation website for available times and make a reservation before visiting us.
- Q. When is the museum closed?A. The museum is closed every Sunday and national holidays.
In addition, there are maintenance closures and seasonal closures. Please check the reservation page for the latest information.
- Q. How much is the entrance fee?A.800 yen including the tax
You can choose either advance web payment or same-day payment on the reservation page.
- Q. Is there a phone number for the museum?A. For operational reasons, we only respond by e-mail, not by phone.
Reservations and Cancellations
- Q. Is a reservation necessary before visiting the museum?A. Reservations are required by date and time. Please visit our reservation page to reserve or purchase tickets.
- Q. Is it possible to make a reservation on the same day?A. If there is room on the reservation page, you can still make a reservation on the same day.
Please make an appointment and visit us in time.
- Q. Can I cancel?A. Cancellations can be made up to one day before the reserved date.
Please cancel your reservation from the URL in the reservation confirmation e-mail.
We do not accept cancellations by phone or email.
- Q. Is there a cancellation fee?A. Cancellation on the day or without notice will incur a cancellation fee.
(100% of the admission fee)
Please refer to the “Cancellation Policy” on the reservation page.
- Q. How do I get to the museum?A. The nearest station is Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line and Toei Subway Asakusa Line.
The time required is a 3-minute walk from the East Exit of Asakusabashi Station on the JR Sobu Line and a 1-minute walk from Exit A6 of Asakusabashi Station on the Toei Subway Asakusa Line.
For access from the nearest station, please see Access & Usage Guide.
- Q. Is there parking available?A. There is no dedicated parking lot. Please use a nearby toll parking lot.
- Q. Can I enter the museum with my children?A. Since the facility is based on the concept of “dialogue with the self,” admission is limited to guests 13 years of age or older.
- Q. We may have more people on the day of the event. Can we enter if there is room?A.Reservations can be made on the same day, so please check availability on the reservation website and make a reservation before visiting the museum.
- Q. When it will be late for my appointment, is there any problem to enter the museum?A. You may enter at any time during your reservation time, but you will not be able to extend your stay.
- Q. Is it possible to leave the building and re-enter after entering?A. Since each reservation is a 90-minute changeover period, visitors may not re-enter the museum after leaving once.
- Q. I just want to shop. Do I need to make a reservation or pay an admission fee?A. 当As our museum is a facility that combines exhibitions and sales, we ask that you make an appointment before visiting the museum, even if you are only shopping.
- Q. Is wheelchair access available?A. Due to the facilities of our building, we are unable to accept wheelchair users due to conditions that do not allow us to accommodate them safely and comfortably.
- Q. Can I take pictures in the museum?A. There is one place in the museum where you can take pictures.
Please refrain from taking pictures in any other location.
- Q. Do you do divination?A. Fortune-telling services are not provided. Sample cards are available in the museum, please feel free to use them in the free space.
How to pay in the museum
- Q. Do you accept cash?A. For operational reasons, we accept cashless payment only.
- Q. What types of electronic money can I use?A. The following electronic money can be used.
Credit Cards VISA / Master / AMEX / Diners / JCB / DISCOVER / UnionPay E-money for transportation Suica / PASMO / Kitaca / toica / manaca / ICOCA / SUGOCA / nimoca / hayakaken Other E-money ID / REdy / WAON / nanaco / QUICpay QQR Code PayPay / Youcho Pay / auPAY / Alipay / WeChatPay / UnionPay
- Q. Can I recharge my account if my balance is insufficient?A. For recharging, it is available in a seven-eleven nearby. Please ask the stuff how to get there.
About Our Services
- Q. Are lockers available?A. There are no lockers. If your luggage is no larger than a suitcase, please ask at the reception desk.
- Q. Is there a drinking water vending machine?A. There are no vending machines, but tea service is available.
- Q. Can I bring my own drinks and food?A. No food or beverages are allowed.